Do Phuong Nhi is staying in Oslo for training at the Barratt Due Institute of Music.
Nhi is studying at Vietnam National Academy of Music, and has been in Oslo before as part of the Transposition program in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
The project includes the following activities:
- Master Classes with Stephan Barratt Due
- Master Classes with Alf Richard Kraggerud
- Recital at Barratt Due (entrance exam for admittance to the Young Talents program, autumn 2014)
- Nhi performed with a string quartet from Barratt Due at a professional chamber music concert in Den Gamle Logen.
- Participation in Barratt Dues Symphony Orchestra Concert 01.02 at Oslo Konserthus.
- Meetings with staff and administration at Lillestrøm Highschool, preparing for Nhi’s year as exchange student at the “Young Talents program”
Leave a Reply